You must seek formal registration from the Tower Hamlets Neighbourhood Watch Association, to become a voting member.
We accept registration as watch groups from all who perceive themselves to be watch groups and who work together within all laws and by laws and with the Met Police as law enforcement.
Please use this registration form to apply for full membership in the THNWA.
- Ourwatch – If you registered your group on Ourwatch you are initially self-declared. Please read our Membership definition and watch group definition to find out more.
- OWL – If you are registered on OWL, you must complete our paper registration form and submit it.
- Other watch groups not using online platform, you must complete our paper registration form and submit it.
- Tenants and Residents Associations, can also register as Neighbourhood Watch groups.
If you are a new watch you can collect a welcome pack during our monthly drop-ins. You may also register as member during drop-ins.
The next drop-in is on
15. May 2021 between 17:00 – 18:00, The Glasshouse, 161 Old Ford Road, London E2 9QB, Map. We ask for ID / proof of address if you have not provided this already. Please see our calendar for drop-in dates.