Drug dealers or criminals worm their way into the flats, houses, dwellings of vulnerable residents and use them for meetings, storing drugs and general hangouts.
Sometimes the residents get locked away in a small side-room other times the residents gets made to feel as part of a group and to see the visitors as friends.
If you see that
- neighbour suddenly has new friends,
- neighbour seems to have gone away though others are in the flat
- gets more cars or bikes parked outside,
- groups of people suddenly visit a single occupier; this may include unsocial hours,
- drug use increases in the area
Please take the information including times, dates, descriptions of individuals involved. You may use our reporting sheet and forward to your local police force. If you can, notifying your landlord may also be a viable idea, but plese notify both the landlord and the police.