22. June 2021, Meet the Mayor and Chief Inspector Scammell from Met Police to discuss issues about Neighbourhood Watch in Tower Hamlets. See agenda
12. April 2021, Meet the Committee. The meeting will go ahead in person because the Covid-roadmap allows Community Centres to open on 12. April 2021. This will be a committee meeting only. Also those wanting to join the committee are welcome to attend. The meeting with the Mayor will be re-scheduled for later in the year. Please also see our membership conditions.
Notice of AGM, see details
12. January 2021 Microsoft Teams meeting 18:00 – 20:00 see calendar for details. Invites have been sent to all registered Neighbourhood Watch individuals and groups. Also Partner organisations have been invited.
Note: The meeting planned for 12. Novemb er 2020 had to be postphoned due to unforseen circumstances.
Ourwatch meetings & training
- 26. February 2021, Scheme Administrators for Neighbourhood Alert, Version 4 (not public)
- 18. February 2021, Problem solving approaches training. See our calendar for details
- 16. February 2021, Collaborative Working training. See our calendar for details
- 4. Februay 2021, Cyberhood Watch Ambassafor training. See our calendar for details
- 26. January 2021, Association lead quarterly meeting. See our calendar for details
External Meetings attended
- Met Police Tower Hamlets, 2021-03-11
- Tower Hamlets SNB chair 2020-09-22
- Tower Hamlets NW/OWL meeting online 2020-09-15
- Canary Wharf SNT Ward Panel Meeting: online 2020-09-08