To become a full member of the Tower Hamlets Neighbourhood Watch Association, you’ll need to complete the membership watch registration application form.
or you may use our online forms
- Please complete our questionnaire about membership questions
- and you can upload your ID details with this form.
Please see our members and watch policy on our policy pages.
All THNWA registered co-ordinators have their identity verified and their address been confirmed, at the time of registration.
If you want to join as watch group but wonder whether a co-ordinator is a THNWA registered members please enquire, giving your full name, address and reason for enquiry. We will either confirm or deny the membership.
- Get a vote at Tower Hamlets Neighbourhood Watch Association elections
- Participate in Committees
- Ability to join as trustee
- Get delegated for Safer Neighbourhood Team meetings throughout the borough’s 20 SNT teams
- Become a delegate for the Safer Neighbourhood Board meetings
- Get invited to meetings with senior police officers to discuss efficiency and strategy.
- Contribute to admin and technical advancement.