The general role of trustees is best described by the Charity Commission [link]
Tower Hamlets Neighbourhood Watch Association (THNWA) is a registered CIO charity with registration no 1194477
Our constitution, provides for a number of three to twelve trustees at any one time.
If you are interested n becoming a trustee, please do the following:
- Contact us and indicate the reasons why you wish to become a trustee
- enclose a Curriculum Vitae with 2 referees
- attend an interview with 2 existing trustees if selected
- stand for election as trustee at the next AGM
- once a trustee attend all trustee meetings (around 4 per year)
- Ideally get engaged and build committees to work on local issues with members and our partners.
Read about being a trustee with us.
Please see our listing on the Charity Commission website for a full list of trustees.
Book trustee training
We make trustee training available.