Our Committee | Register for membership | Join a Committee |
To become a full member of the Tower Hamlets Neighbourhood Watch Association, you’ll need to complete the membership watch registration application form.
- and you can upload your ID details with this form.
you may complete the paper form instead and send per email
Please see our members and watch policy on our policy pages.
All THNWA registered co-ordinators have their identity verified and their address been confirmed, at the time of registration.
If you want to join as watch group but wonder whether a co-ordinator is a THNWA registered members please enquire, giving your full name, address and reason for enquiry. We will either confirm or deny the membership.
- Get a vote at Tower Hamlets Neighbourhood Watch Association elections
- Participate in Committees
- Ability to join as trustee
- Get delegated for Safer Neighbourhood Team meetings throughout the borough’s 20 SNT teams
- Become a delegate for the Safer Neighbourhood Board meetings
- Get invited to meetings with senior police officers to discuss efficiency and strategy.
- Contribute to admin and technical advancement.