We have campaign materials available for your local watch.
If you are a new watch you can collect a welcome pack during our monthly drop-ins. The next drop-in is on
15. May 2021 between 17:00 – 18:00, The Glasshouse, 161 Old Ford Road, London E2 9QB, Map. We ask for ID / proof of address if you have not provided this already. Please see our calendar for drop-in dates.
- Neighbourhood Watch self-adhesive sticker, ca 10cm diameter, sticks to inside of window.
2. Canvassing form
3. Neighbourhood Watch membership application paper form for local groups. We can replace the dots with your watch name and print for you. A4 format
4. Table top upright banner. Comes with a metal base and packs away neatly when not in use. You can impress people at meetings with this neat banner, which we will adjust and have your watch name inserted.
- 1. Stickers
- We supply one sticker per registered user. If your watch has only 1 member you get 1 sticker.
- 2. Watch membership application forms
- You can use these forms to sign up new members. Very effective when you go to meetings and ask visitors to sign up to Neighbourhood Watch on that occasion
- 3. Canvassing forms
- You put these through letter boxes in your neighbourhood. Please do these block by block and collect after distribution or ask people to contact you per email.
- 4. Table top banners
- These are in A3 format, we would supply your watch with such an item on request. Providing you are a registered Association member and have been active since at least one year. Ideal use for visiting meetings such as Residents’ Associations or Neighbourhood Watch meetings; make a Neighbourhood Watch presence felt. Ideally used in combination with item 3.
- 5. Upright banners 2m
- The Association owns such banners and they can be brought along to meetings on request. Ideal for public police meetings, council meetings.
Please note that if your watch is of a wealthy kind, we’d expect you to contribute to the cost of materials. Please contact us per email or use our contact form.