Purchase items from the Ourwatch shop here. Note please contact us with the form to get free Neighbourhood Watch stickers.
order stickers using the form . You must be approved/verified to get stickers.1. Window/Door stickers
2. Promo cards
3. Recruitment leaflets
4. Community Safety Charter postcards
5. Home Security
Interior lights on a timer
Doors double or deadlocked
Exterior lights on a sensor
Neighbours keep an eye out
6. Table top upright banner.
Comes with a metal base and packs away neatly when not in use. You can impress people at meetings with this neat banner, which we will adjust and have your watch name inserted.
- 1. Stickers
- See above, please advise how many you need.
- 2. Promo Cards A6 format
- Give those cards to anyone you want to remember where to register for Neighbourhood Watch
- 3. Recruitment leaflets A 5
- drop them through neighbours letter boxes to make them aware that a Neighbourhood Watch exists in your area and invite them to join online
- 4. Community Safety Charter
- our pledge of support
- 5. Home Security leaflets
- A reminder to keep the home safe whether we are in or out
- 6. Upright banners A3
- These table top banners can be stood onto a table during Neighbourhood Watch meetings or meetings of a Residents Association to show Neighbourhood Watch support.
7. Street signs
These signs are 600 x 400 mm in metal and require to be put on lamp posts at a minimum height of 2.1 m.
Permission has to be obtained by
- supply locations for the signs, including lamp post numbers
- await confirmation and signs delivery
- you are fully insured for putting the signs up.
order form please click through or use QR code
You must be logged in to post a comment.